Daily NewsView All News
30 September 2013
Listed below are some of the recent events within the Dutch temporary staffing industry.
- Pensions and Insurance company FTE Group has acquired Amedes, a recruitment firm with 20 years’ experience of recruitment in the pensions sector. Financial details of the acquisition were not provided.
- Staffing firm Aamigoo Group will begin trading under a new name, Source Group, as of the 2 October 2013. The company specialises in placing self-employed, temporary, and freelance workers into sectors such as ICT, financial services, and administration.
- Four temporary employment agencies have recently been declared bankrupt:
- Crios Uitzend & Detachering B.V. was declared bankrupt as of the 25 September 2013. Crios traded as Crios Medical.
- Bss Uitzendgroep B.V. based in The Hague was declared bankrupt as of the 27 September 2013. Bss Uitzendgroep specialised in the provision of office workers.
- Verwoerd B.V based in Rijswijk was declared bankrupt as of the 27 September 2013.
- Trace Recruitment B.V. based in Amsterdam was declared bankrupt on the 25 September. Trace Recruitment provided sales & marketing, copywriting & creative design, procurement & supply chain, and IT staff.
Staffing Industry Analysts has forecast a single digit decline for the Dutch market in 2013.