Daily NewsView All News
The National Recruitment Federation (NRF), has announced the winners of its fifth annual recruitment awards at a ceremony in Dublin. The 2011 winners are:
• Best agency online service: Robert Walters
• Recruitment consultant of the year: Peter Numan Sigmar
• Best in practice-healthcare: Servisource
• Best in practice-accounting & finance: Careers Register
• Best in practice-office & secretarial: Osborne Recruitment
• Best in practice-IT & telecoms: CPL
• Best in practice-hotel & catering: Noel Recruitment
• Best in practice-light industrial: O'Reilly
• Best in practice-sales & marketing: Sigmar
• Best in practice-technical engineering & science: Parc Aviation
• Best in practice-in a specialism: Parc Aviation
• Agency of the year-small: Recruitment Plus
• Agency of the year-large: Parc Aviation
• NRF Cert RP graduates of the year: Karen Kavanagh Noel Recruitment, Nikki King Parc Aviation, Joanne Murray Osborne Recruitment, Misty Plotner CPL and Shaun O'Shea Sigmar Recruitment.
NRF President Mr. Colin Donnery (FRS Recruitment), commented "it was a fantastic celebration of our industry and the industry should be proud of all it has achieved over what has been another hard and turbulent year for some. Resilience and determination has shone through and this was echoed by the number of entries to this year's awards and the turn out at the ceremony. The atmosphere in the room was one of great camaraderie and respect amongst our industry."
The NRF is a voluntary organisation set up to establish and maintain standards and codes of practice for the recruitment industry. Representing member companies throughout Ireland, the NRF focuses its attentions on providing these members who have opted for self-regulation with the best possible service in terms of communication, support, advice sharing and problem solving.