Daily NewsView All News
Staffing Industry Analysts is looking for a Director of Contingent Workforce Strategies and Research to build out our European and Global support team. Reporting directly to the Vice President, Contingent Workforce Strategies and Research, this position will provide the right candidate with a truly global platform to advance thought leadership in the area of contingent workforce management.
Your primary focus will be building new relationships with contingent workforce managers globally and further expanding relationships with our existing customers, the Contingent Workforce Strategies Council ‘(CWSC’).
You will be responsible for helping CWSC members cut through the maze of legal, commercial and regulatory issues that make services procurement so difficult in the Global economy. In this capacity you will be in the unique position to provide advisory services to (and learn from) some of the largest and most well known companies on the planet.
• Sell our services to contingent buyer prospects (CWSC members).
• Service existing accounts (including European companies, US accounts with operations in Europe, and rest of the world) by staying close to buyers to ensure SIA’s thought leadership position with them, promote conferences, identify future needs and gaps, etc.
• As requested, provide “advisory services” to current CWSC members.
• Partner with SIA’s Executive Team, Marketing, Editorial/Research and business partners to develop and deliver new products and services and intellectual capital for buyers of contingent labour.
• Develop key industry relationships with channels, and others in order to have a one-to-many approach and strategic alliances where appropriate.
• Provide research and story ideas, insights, and contacts to SIA’s editorial and research staff based on your interactions with executives from all major accounts, both buyers and staffing companies. Also be responsible for drafting original content as directed.
• Attend, speak, and participate in SIA conferences globally as well as industry events in order to further SIA’s thought leadership position in the marketplace.
• Assist in executing our CWSC Research Agenda.
• Organize; develop content for and moderate customer Webinars as scheduled.
• Must have expert level understanding of the contingent workforce industry and best practices. International contingent workforce experience is strongly desired.
• Experienced with all aspects of sales, strategic planning and execution along with developing and managing strategic client relationships
• Outstanding analytical/problem solving skills with the ability to recommend sound solutions that meet client requirements
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive collaboration across teams in order to exceed expectations
• Public speaking ability, deliver effective presentations and moderate panels
• Expert in MS Office. Especially Excel
• Ability to travel internationally throughout the year (some months up to 40% travel)
• Good standard of English with foreign language skills an advantage
Education and Experience
• Educated to degree level and/or 5+ year’s work experience in similar role
• Prior staffing buyer experience strongly desired
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Have a demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be self-motivated, and work well under pressure and with minimal direction.
Candidates should apply in confidence to:
John Nurthen: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1462 442605
Staffing Industry Analysts, New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad St, London, EC2M 1NH