Okay, not that personal, what I really want to talk about is personalization. Personalized content has been around for a while now. If you have ever signed up for "My Yahoo," or signed up for news alerts from Google, The New York Times or The Wall Street Journal, you have experienced content personalization.
Now, you can get contingent staffing information delivered to your email, by personalizing the content you get from us -- Staffing Industry Analysts. It's really very simple, if you are reading this, you are already on our site, so just click on the "home" button, note the upper right hand side of the screen, where your log in name appears. You will note a link that says, "personalize." Click on that link. From there you are taken to more than 150 contingent staffing topics. You can click on the high level topics, or click on the plus sign and select more specific topics. (Please note, you have to be a corporate member or a member of the CWS Council to personalize. If you aren't a member, and want information about joining, click on "home," go to "products and services" and read about our services -- then select the "join now" button and sign up.)
We recommend you do the following:
1. Open the topic called "staffing skill segments," take note of the topics that are of interest to you -- if healthcare is your game, select healthcare. If you are an IT recruiter, select "Information Technology." Point is, pick the skill segments that are important to you!
2. Open the topic called "market and business environments." That is where you will find the top staffing company lists, it is also where you will find forecasts. So we recommend selecting: "competitive landscape/marketshare" and "forecasts."
3. We'd also recommend opening the topic called "Internal Management Issues." You will be able to select a number of topics there that include: Payrolling, Testing, Screening, Benchmarks, Sample Contracts, etc. There is a host of stuff there to help you run your businesses better.
4. Check out "Finance," Technology," and "Economic Labor Statistics" to see the goods under those categories -- select what is most appropriate to you!
5. If you are a member of our Contingent Workforce Strategies Council, select the topics that are most relevant to you.
If this exercise feels daunting, select all of the high level categories, you are guaranteed to get everything! Then you can decide if that is too much information, and you can reduce the number of topics you have chosen. Remember, personalization is not forever, you can change it whenever you want it.
So, get personal NOW! Need help call us and we would be more than happy to help you make your selections, because after all, it is all about YOU!