Ziv Tepman joined Staffing Industry Analysts in 2013. His coverage areas include industry benchmarking, market size estimates, survey research, data analytics, labor market trends, and technology in staffing. He has worked as an analyst in the economic consulting and high-tech industries. He holds a BA in economics and MS in management science and engineering, both from Stanford University.
24 August 2015
- IT staffing buyers most often mentioned data/data scientist roles as difficult to recruit
- Engineering buyers named aerospace engineers most frequently
- Industrial buyers mentioned truck drivers most often
17 August 2015
- Average share of workers who are contingent remained at 20% among buyers surveyed
- Nearly half of buyers expected their contingent share to grow over next two years
- Median projected growth in number of contingent workers over next two years was 20%
15 April 2015
Now that the US employer mandate to offer health insurance has taken effect, staffing firms and buyers of staffing services alike are assessing the effects. Have your costs increased?
19 May 2014
Easy tools for benchmarking your staffing firm against your competitors.