Tony Gregoire is Director of Research, North America, at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is currently responsible for North American research for both Corporate Members and CWS Council Members. Tony is also the lead analyst for the healthcare staffing market.
Tony holds an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School and passed the CFA Level III exam.
3 February 2015
Hospital admissions have improved partly as a result of the ACA, and that is helping staffing firms.
5 December 2014
- Global, in-depth study of companies providing contractor payrolling, umbrella service and IC evaluation service
- UK contractor payrolling/umbrella market estimated at $6 billion (global market exceeds $20 billion)
- Find out which providers in market are largest, fastest-growing, and offer most... More
2 December 2014
Healthcare temps are generally satisfied with their staffing agencies, though they are the least satisfied among major occupations, according to our recently released 2014 Temporary Worker Survey.
5 November 2014
In our recently released report, The Rise of Freelancer Management Systems, Staffing Industry Analysts addressed an emerging and potentially disruptive technology.
21 October 2014
The European IT temporary staffing market generated $17.7 billion of revenue in 2013, according to a new report by Staffing Industry Analysts.
15 September 2014
- This summary provides excerpts from the full 2014 VMS & MSP Landscape Report
- 24 VMS providers and 25 MSPs participated in study
- Report contains our size estimates of global VMS and MSP markets
5 September 2014
- Global VMS and MSP spend in our study rose 23% and 19%, respectively
- Market estimates for North America and Europe contained in this report
- Trend in US clients using an external MSP starting to plateau
29 December 2013
- Various strategies outlined for sharing savings with MSPs and staffing suppliers
- Learn which strategies have been proven most successful
12 December 2013
- Sample contract clauses include termination assistance, no-suspension, key personnel, and more
- Information on how to handle ownership rights to data
10 December 2013
- Sample contract clauses include renegotiations, most favored customer, right-to-hire, and more
- Information on how to handle overtime and permanent placement fees in contracts with suppliers