Matt Norton is part of the European research team at Staffing Industry Analysts. He has produced reports on various countries’ staffing sectors with specific focus on the growing Rest of the World market. He holds a BA in History from the Royal Holloway, University of London and a masters’ degree in International Relations from the London School of Economics. Since leaving University, Matt has worked in a number of research roles for a current affairs publication, a high-profile public policy think-tank and, more recently for the Hillebrand Group, a multinational logistics company.
Research Focus: Argentina | Australia & NZ | Chile | Germany & Austria | Philippines | South Africa
24 September 2015
- This report codifies and defines the various parts of the Workforce Solutions Ecosystem. It will be of use to those who operate within this Ecosystem and also those who procure services or products from it.
- Ecosystems are, by their very nature, constantly evolving and as such this document reviews... More
14 September 2015
- This directory provides full records for over 45 staffing firms that provide staffing services to the Oil & Gas segment.
- Some firms provide services in just one market while others supply Oil & Gas workers in up to 50+ countries.
- All information was provided directly by the... More
12 August 2015
- This report provides information regarding the number and demographics of temporary agency workers in Germany
- It provides an update on the potential regulatory restrictions to the industry
- This report should be read in conjunction with our '2015 Largest Staffing Firms in Germany' report.... More
10 August 2015
- This report gives an overview of the market
- Provides a figure for total market size
- Lists the 50 largest staffing companies in Germany by revenue
29 June 2015
- This report can be used to unravel the European Commercial staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest forty firms in the market.
- Details include estimated market size, size of Commercial workforce by country and opportunities and threats in the sector.
20 May 2015
• Adecco, ManpowerGroup and GI Group are the Top 3 staffing companies in Italy based on revenue. These companies’ combined revenue account for 38% of the entire market revenue.
• Only two domestic firms feature in the Top 5 while Italian staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 30 list.
• Adecco... More
5 March 2015
- Review of MSP structures in 20 staffing markets
- While there are certainly legal considerations to take into account, by structuring programmes in the correct way, they should not prevent programme managers from expanding programmes into any country they wish.
- There is no one-size-fits-all MSP... More
22 December 2014
- Use this document to gain an overview of the size and nature of the staffing market
- Report includes data on the wider economy and business environment
19 December 2014
• RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
9 December 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.