After leading SIA's North America Research & Editorial department for nearly a decade, Jon Osborne now focuses on strategic research projects and communication of company research to members via the monthly Staffing Industry Report webinar. Previously, he had a 15-year career in bank financial analysis and investor relations at Bank of America. He holds an M.B.A. and B.A. in economics from the University of Chicago.
31 October 2014
- 210 staffing firms reveal laws that concern them most
- 19 legal or regulatory concerns cited
- Regions covered: U.S., Europe, Australia/NZ
30 October 2014
- 21 networks and associations identified
- Report covers U.S., Europe and Australia/NZ
- Most commonly mentioned: ASA, APSCO, RSCA
25 September 2014
- Besides increased pay and benefits, what makes internal staffing firm workers happier?
- Median compensation for internal staffing firm workers.
- What incentives are most appreciated?
22 August 2014
- Fastest-growing healthcare staffing & talent engagement firms.
- 10 largest state healthcare staffing markets.
- U.S. healthcare staffing market size.
1 August 2014
- Share of staffing buyers using VMS as a function of company size
- Three-year moving average trend in VMS use
- Percent of business conducted through a VMS
19 May 2014
- MSP use among core staffing buyers.
- Staffing firms offering MSP vs. staffing firms offering RPO.
- RPO use among core staffing buyers
25 April 2014
- Who advised staffing firms on their acquisitions?
- How satisfied are staffing firms on the performance of the acquired company?
- Noteworthy acquisitions in 2013 and Q1 2014.
13 March 2014
- Why did internal staffing firm workers leave their last job?
- Top ways to make internal workers happier without raising pay
- How likely is it for a temporary worker to recommend his or her staffing firm?
27 February 2014
- Global online staffing estimated revenue 2012-2014
- Percent of larger buyers that use VMS
- The grade staffing buyers gave staffing firms
10 December 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Free pay rate sources — which is the best?
- Can PEOs help with ACA?