Jon Osborne leads the company's team of research analysts to generate a steady flow of market research in support of corporate members. He joined the company in 2004 following a 15-year career in bank financial analysis and investor relations at Bank of America. He holds an M.B.A. and B.A. in economics from the University of Chicago.
27 September 2012
- World’s five highest paid staffing execs at public firms.
- When do staffing firms hire top execs?
- Where do staffing employees come from?
30 August 2012
- How big is healthcare temp staffing?
- What percentage of healthcare practitioner employment do large employers represent?
- Ambualtory services, the best U.S. employment market
28 July 2012
In this month’s “By the Numbers”
- How much annual revenue does a branch typically generate?
- At an IT staffing branch, it’s $7.6 million
- At an industrial staffing branch, it’s $3.1 million
See “By the Numbers” for more
2 July 2012
- What’s hot in manufacturing, where overtime hours are highes
- Manufacturing job gains
- Industrial staffing revenue growth
23 May 2012
- The net promoter score buyers gave managed service providers (MSPs) in 2011.
- Suggestions on what MSPs could do better.
- Percent of buyers using MSP, as a function of contingent spend.
29 March 2012
- Internal staff becomes a higher priority
- Which staffing firm priority is most correlated with consistent profitability?
- Odds of a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” being among the fastest-growing in U.S.
1 March 2012
- VMS and MSP use by large buyers
- How much buyers expect to grow their contingent workforces
- Staffing firms’ plans for branch offices in 2012
2 February 2012
- Seventy-six percent of staffing firms will increase recruiting staff in 2012.
- Mid-range pay for staffing industry recruiters by skill specialty.
- Thirty-one percent of U.S. information technology staffing firms use India-based recruiters.
27 December 2011
- Buyers rank least expensive type of contingent labor and which has highest quality
- What are buyers plans with respect to use of agency temps
- Percentage of buyers have programs to encourage use of diversity suppliers
28 November 2011
- Who Hires When: Sharpest seasonal hiring spikes, by industry
- Industries with the highest need for seasonal labor
- Most seasonal temp segment