After leading SIA's North America Research & Editorial department for nearly a decade, Jon Osborne now focuses on strategic research projects and communication of company research to members via the monthly Staffing Industry Report webinar. Previously, he had a 15-year career in bank financial analysis and investor relations at Bank of America. He holds an M.B.A. and B.A. in economics from the University of Chicago.
22 August 2013
- Buyers’ to priorities for the CW programs for 2013.
- The ACA’s impact on use of contingent labor, according to a survey of buyers.
9 August 2013
- 67 online staffing firms listed and described
- Four largest: oDesk, Elance, freelancer.com, Zhubajie (Pig Network)
- How online staffing fits into human cloud space
30 July 2013
- Primary model used to manage contingent workforce programs
- Percent of staffing firms that offer a VMS
- Percent of staffing firms that offer an MSP
1 July 2013
In this month’s “By the Numbers”
- Percent of increased costs due to healthcare reform that staffing firms expect buyers to absorb.
- Percent of increased costs due to healthcare reform that buyers expect staffing firms to absorb.
- Percent of staffing buyers confident that all their independent... More
1 July 2013
You Ask/We Answer: What are the projections for industrial staffing?
22 May 2013
In this month's By the Numbers: Cold calling still works, according to buyers; sales executive compensation; staffing firm priorities.
22 May 2013
You ask/we answer: What’s in Store for the Oﬃce/Clerical Segment?
24 April 2013
- Percent of firms interested in acquiring an RPO provider
- Percent of staffing firms offer RPO
- Staffing firms offering RPO tracked by revenue
- Percent of large buyers using RPO
25 February 2013
- What are staffing firm’s expctations on marketing/advertising spend?
- Which marketing tactic has the highest bang-to-buck return?
- How much does staffing spend on marketing compared to other industries?
25 November 2012
- Percent of staffing firms that have closed an acquisition in the last three years.
- Median purchase price/EBITDA reported in 2012 Staffing Industry Analysts staffing survey.
- Number of publicly announced North American staffing mergers and acquisitions, 2006-2012.