Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
10 March 2015
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contractors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
1 December 2014
- Outlines the importance of market concentration
- Provides a Marimekko chart of the big four
- and a Herfindahl-Hirschman Index
19 November 2014
- See which are the three largest staffing companies in the UK
- What proportion of total revenue the top 50 firms represent
- Which firms outperformed the median growth rate in 2013.
12 November 2014
- Global RPO market estimate
- Forecast for Future Growth
- Results of our survey of RPO providers
16 October 2014
- Our forecast for 2015
- (and the revised update for 2014)
- See which markets are doing best and worst
16 October 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
26 September 2014
Meet the 100 most influential people in European staffing. This list, compiled by Staffing Industry Analysts, includes those who have helped to shape the development of a market estimated to be worth (temp and perm) approximately €113 billion in 2013.
17 September 2014
- Which firms make the Global 100
- Find out who tops the world ranking
- Who has joined the list and who has left
12 September 2014
- Data for the Labour Force
- List of 90+ staffing firms
- Breakdown of executive search, job boards and international companies.
4 September 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 66 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers