Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
19 November 2015
- Transcript of our CWS Summit panel
- Answers such question as how do you choose an RPO?
- How should the RPO operate?
7 September 2015
- Which firms are the largest in the world
- How they break down by market share and geography
- Who has joined the list and who has left
29 July 2015
- A list of the major M&A Advisors
- With telephone numbers
- and e-mail addresses
28 May 2015
- Use this report to understand how many contingent workers are available in Europe.
- Broken down between Temporary Agency Workers (TAW), Other Temporaries and Independent Contractors (ICs)
- Data available both for the EU28 and a wider definition of Europe
10 March 2015
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contractors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
1 December 2014
- Outlines the importance of market concentration
- Provides a Marimekko chart of the big four
- and a Herfindahl-Hirschman Index
19 November 2014
- See which are the three largest staffing companies in the UK
- What proportion of total revenue the top 50 firms represent
- Which firms outperformed the median growth rate in 2013.
12 November 2014
- Global RPO market estimate
- Forecast for Future Growth
- Results of our survey of RPO providers
16 October 2014
- Our forecast for 2015
- (and the revised update for 2014)
- See which markets are doing best and worst
16 October 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.