Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
22 May 2012
- Adecco largely dominates the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad in one of the most highly consolidated in Europe.
- In the first half of 2011, the staffing industry in France benefited from a strong recovery; but ultimately was hit by the Eurozone crisis and by September... More
21 May 2012
- Overview of the Dutch legal landscape
- Importance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
2 May 2012
- The latest company result for over 40 European-listed staffing firms
- See how turnover, net profits and gross margins have changed
- Compare the results with US listed firms
2 May 2012
- We have endeavored to capture the top five staffing firms for every major staffing market.
- We have identified the market leaders in 26 countries
- See who is a market leader in addition to Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup.
30 April 2012
- Read our latest and largest ever legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- Information for Austria, Belgium, Europe, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland and the UK.
26 April 2012
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2011 and its growth rate
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 53 countries measured in our analysis.
17 April 2012
- Adecco dominates its domestic market; Kelly Services, ManpowerGroup and Randstad also in the Top 5.
- A relatively high proportion of foreign firms, often providing permanent recruitment services.
- in 2011, growth in the blue collar segment was driven by the construction sector.
13 April 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- A bumper issue this month for Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and the UK
2 April 2012
- See the most popular strategies in Europe
- Compare them with North America
- Understand what is most likely to be explored within two years
23 March 2012
- An update on the flexicurity debate
- Data and Charts from Eurofound
- A review of flexicurity measures