Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
30 July 2012
- Overview of the Irish legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
25 July 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
19 July 2012
- Provides data on the size of the Irish Market
- Understand how much it has grown
- See who are the largest twenty firms
3 July 2012
- The job vacancy rate reflects the unmet demand for labour.
- See which sectors have the greatest shortages
- and which countries in Europe
28 June 2012
- See how the market is fairing according to APSCo members
- Compare this with the latest Online data
- For the first time, see salary data from Broadbean
25 June 2012
- Read the initial finding of the the 2012 Contingent Buyers Survey
- Results from 74 data points
- See responses to the UK Agency Workers Regulation
20 June 2012
- Staffing firms and buyers may be impacted by HMRC action
- Understand why
- Know what questions to ask
15 June 2012
- See how listed staffing firms performed in Q1 2012.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover, net income and gross margins have evolved.
- Did European or US-listed firms perform better?
14 June 2012
- See how many staffing organisations the ONS think there were
- How many people were employed
- What the average wage was
30 May 2012
- Find out what the median base pay is for buyers
- Look at the rate of change
- Understand if individual performance is important for bonuses