Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
18 October 2012
- See recrutiment challenges buyers are facing
- For which sectors
- and which specific skills
16 October 2012
- See what the average length of an assignment is.
- How this compares to North America
- Understand what the 25th and 75th percentiles are
11 October 2012
- See whether buyers predict their workforce will grow
- What the average contingent share of workforce will be
- Which areas of the workforce will expand or decline
9 October 2012
- See the median compensation for European executives
- Understand who is best remunerated
- Compare increases in total compensation with revenue and market capitalisation
8 October 2012
- See how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2012.
- Find out about activity levels and how revenue, net income and gross margins have evolved.
- Did European or US-listed firms perform better?
5 October 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
5 October 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, from collective agreements and court rulings to Blue Card implementations.
- Data has been gathered from across Europe.
4 October 2012
- Examine the latest IT numbers for Russia
- See a forecast for 2010-2015
- Download the research report from AKPIT
17 September 2012
A list of data sources for Luxembourg including:
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations
Webinar - The main legislative changes impacting contingent labour in 2012 plus a look at what's around the corner in 2013
13 September 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Expert panel from four European countries
- Duration: approximately 1h