Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
7 December 2012
- Understand how much global real wages have grown
- How this differs regionally
- See how they compare with labour productivity
4 December 2012
- The latest trends in professional recruitment for the UK: sectors, regions, salaries.
- Online jobs trends.
- Annual review of 2012.
28 November 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from the whole research team
- Duration: approximately 1h
6 November 2012
- See a summary of the excellent paper from the REC
- Understand which trends they think will drive the market
- Follow the link for the document
25 October 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
23 October 2012
- See how many buyers use VMS & MSP
- How this compares with North America
- How this is set to change in the next two years
22 October 2012
- See which conferences our buyers attend
- How this compares to North America
- and what they get from them
22 October 2012
- See how many respondents use online staffing services
- How many are familiar with these services
- and how many are consider them in the next two years
19 October 2012
- See what grade buyers gave their primary staffing supplier
- What one thing staffing suppliers could improve.
- If Ghost booking is a problem
18 October 2012
- See recrutiment challenges buyers are facing
- For which sectors
- and which specific skills