Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
8 January 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry
17 December 2012
- Our forecast for 2013
- See which markets are doing best and worst
- Compare with EU's economic forecast
7 December 2012
- See details of the excellent report from EU Skills Panorama
- Including data on demand supply and mismatches
- ...and useful links
7 December 2012
- Understand how much global real wages have grown
- How this differs regionally
- See how they compare with labour productivity
4 December 2012
- The latest trends in professional recruitment for the UK: sectors, regions, salaries.
- Online jobs trends.
- Annual review of 2012.
28 November 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from the whole research team
- Duration: approximately 1h
6 November 2012
- See a summary of the excellent paper from the REC
- Understand which trends they think will drive the market
- Follow the link for the document
25 October 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
23 October 2012
- See how many buyers use VMS & MSP
- How this compares with North America
- How this is set to change in the next two years