Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
9 June 2011
This Citation covers guidance from
- Blake Lapthorn
6 June 2011
- Market Size
- Largest Players - Domestic & Multinational
- Fastest Growing
3 June 2011
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
26 May 2011
- Apsco data shows fall in market
- Innovantage Heat Map tepid to cool
- Gross Margins up in Q1 and the economy middling to fair
19 May 2011
Europe is the world’s largest region for temporary staffing.
4 May 2011
A webinar presentation in association with the Ius Laboris Global Alliance looking at the risks and opportunities of working with Independent Contactors. The webinar covers the differences between salaried employees and self-employed contractors and provide attendees with list of "do's" and... More
25 April 2011
Data this month from Belgium and the UK...
13 April 2011
This insight examines the goverment Guidance recently published on the AWR.....