Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
3 November 2011
- Denmark is the smallest Scandinavian staffing market in terms of revenue.
- Adecco is the leader, with revenue just under €50 million
- Randstad and ManpowerGroup also in the Top 5.
2 November 2011
- The Finnish market is highly fragmented, the Top 5 accounts for just 30% of market share.
- Adecco and ManpowerGroup are the only foreign firms in the Top 10.
- The market leader is the only staffing firm in Finland with annual revenue above €100 million in 2010.
27 October 2011
Ciett this week published its report Adapting to Change produced in association with the Boston Consulting Group.
26 October 2011
- Links to tell you all you need to know about the Austrian Market
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations
25 October 2011
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- Information this month from Belgium and Italy
24 October 2011
- Turnover up 15.4% from Q2 2010/2011
- Net Income up 44.7%
- Gross Profits flat
17 October 2011
- Norway is the largest Scandinavian staffing market in terms of revenue.
- Manpower and Adecco lead the Top 30 with a combined market share of 35%.
- Some of the fastest growing firms are operating in Scandinavian niche segments.
5 October 2011
- ManpowerGroup leads with 21% of market share.
- A highly consolidated market: the Top 5 firms owning over half of the market.
- The fastest growing staffing company is owned by the Swedish state.
20 September 2011
- Are Independent Contractors part of your European Contingent Workforce Programme? Then this webinar is for you.
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Duration: approximately 1 hour
20 September 2011
- The country with the highest proportion of Indepedent Contractors
- The sector with the highest number of Idependent Contractors
- Our survey of buyers future plans for Independent Contractors