LOS ALTOS, Calif., – April 24, 2007 – Staffing Industry Analysts today announced that Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) has joined its Contingent Workforce Strategies Council, an innovative service that helps the Fortune 1000 better manage their growing reliance on temporary and contract labor.
“The Council is a terrific way for Avery Dennison to learn how it can maximize its return on investment in contingent labor, share best practices, and achieve the increasingly important objective of attracting and retaining the best temporary talent,” said Bryan Pena, Senior Global Commodity Manager, Avery Dennison Corporate Procurement.
Avery Dennison joins Accenture, Dell, Inc. HP, Levi Strauss & Co. and Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company as subscribers in the service, which was launched in February 2007.
“The Contingent Workforce Strategies Council is designed to help the Fortune 1000 optimize their expanding use of temporary labor,” said Ron Mester, President and CEO of Staffing Industry Analysts. “As more companies come to rely on temporary staffing, applying state-of-the art tools and best practices is essential.”
The Contingent Workforce Strategies Council offers a variety of services including:
• Exclusive proprietary research and benchmarks providing insight on contingent workforce programs and the suppliers who support them
• A comprehensive set of templates, decision-support tools and reference guides to support program owners, executives and other key personnel
• Best practices covering a wide range of critical topics such as calculating cost savings and measuring internal customer satisfaction
• Dynamic peer networking opportunities where members can interact and learn from other professionals in the growing field of contingent workforce management
• Access to Staffing Industry’s team of analysts
The CWS Council is sold as an annual membership subscription and is designed for human resources professionals, procurement managers and other buyers of contingent labor.
To learn more about the CWS Council, contact Diana Gabriel, Strategic Services Executive, 650.232.2376, firstname.lastname@example.org.