Tony Gregoire is a Research Manager at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is currently responsible for CWS Council research, including reports such as the VMS/MSP Competitive Landscape.
Tony holds an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School and passed the CFA Level III exam.
17 August 2012
- Pros and cons of using internal recruiters vs. staffing agencies
- Examples of companies using internal recruiters
- How internal recruiting can fit in both simple and complex CW programs
3 August 2012
- Descriptions of six building blocks in creating a strategic workforce plan
- Actions you can take to align CW management with strategic WF planning
- Results of interviews with buyers, staffing suppliers, and VMS providers
2 July 2012
- $100 billion in global VMS/MSP spend accounted for in this study
- VMS and MSP markets continue to surge, but the rising tide is not lifting all boats
- MSP's gaining traction in statement-of-work services
20 June 2012
Every contingent workforce program needs to have a strong foundation on which to grow. Whether a company has an externally managed program supported by a third-party MSP (managed service provider) or an internally, company-staffed program, there are fundamental practices a program should establish.
20 June 2012
- 15 best practices for new contingent workforce programs
- Learn how to establish a strong program brand and create meaningful policies
- Supplier contracts and identifying rogue behavior also discussed
6 June 2012
Creating a request for proposal for a new vendor management system or a new managed service partner can be daunting. Staffing Industry Analysts has assembled RFP templates for both relationships, available to members of Staffing Industry Analysts’ CWS Council.
10 May 2012
- Pros and cons of vendor-neutral, master supplier, and hybrid models
- Strategies for selecting appropriate model
- A concise and useful reference
9 April 2012
- Panel discussion on co-employment issues with temporary workers
- Strategies discussed on how to mitigate misclassification risks and manage suppliers
- Should temporary workers be invited to the company picnic?
2 April 2012
- This report outlines how to establish a governance structure for a multi-national MSP
- Roles, responsibilities, and participants for global governance team explained
- We describe mitigation approaches for various challenges to global governance
20 March 2012
- Many companies use tenure limits for co-employment mitigation, despite contrary legal advice
- No easy solution for exempt/non-exempt classification of contingents
- Several companies noted the use of warranties, length of warranty varies among companies