Theo Vadpey is a Research Associate at Staffing Industry Analysts. His coverage areas include industry growth rates, public company results, operational benchmarking, M&A, employment data, and other macroeconomic and labor market trends.
Prior to joining Staffing Industry Analysts, he worked as an associate in the investment management industry. Vadpey holds a B.A. in political economy from the University of California, Berkeley. He has passed the level two Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam.
1 October 2013
- We asked staffing firms to rate (on a scale from 0 to 10) how much they think their current website contributes to business success. On average, staffing firm websites received a grade of 5.6/10.
- Fifty-eight percent of staffing firms reported that their website’s focus was evenly mixed between... More
6 August 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Employment hot list
- Market share landscape and list highlights
5 September 2013
- Core buyers were slightly more likely than all buyers to use either VMS or MSP. There were also significant correlations between the size of core buyers’ organizations and whether VMS or MSP was used.
- We asked buyers to rate their satisfaction with their VMS and MSP. Net promoter scores (a measure... More
27 August 2013
- Buyer use of contingent labor is increasing– the average contingent penetration rate increased from 14% in 2011 to 21% in 2013.
- Over the next two years, buyers plan to use more SOWs, offshore workers, outsourced workers, agency temps, and full-time employees, while they plan to use fewer independent... More
23 August 2013
- Buyers rank agency workers, IC, internal temp pools, and SOW consultants in terms of quality, time-to-fill, legal risk, cost, and availability of talent
- An overwhelming majority (73%) of buyers say agency temps are best solution in terms of time-to-fill
- Close to half of buyers say SOW/outsourced... More
22 August 2013
Debunking the Myth: Despite negative perceptions, temp staffing does lead to jobs.
22 August 2013
- Third annual European Contingent Buyer Survey
- 106 CW buyers from unique companies with operations in Western or Eastern Europe represented
- Survey topics include legislative changes, CW managers' top priorities, CW management strategies and more
16 May 2013
- Valuations performed by experts for 20 firms
- How important is segment, size, growth, concentration, profitability?
- Tips on how to maximize the value of your firm
1 April 2013
Economies of scale are associated with ﬁrms oﬀering staﬃng-related services.
2 January 2013
- The following report is a summary of findings from the 2012 Staffing Company Survey.
- Findings include a wide variety of best practices, benchmark data and industry trends
- Download the full report: 34 pages of insights.