David Papapostolou is part of the European research team at Staffing Industry Analysts. He has written extensively about the contingent workforce environments in many European countries. David is also responsible for drawing the rankings of staffing firms in several European markets. A native speaker, he follows with a particular attention the trends in the French, Belgian and Swiss markets. David joined the company in May 2010 following a career as a research scientist, and has already written several reports on the clinical and scientific segments. He holds a Ph.D. in biochemistry from Paris University Denis Diderot.
5 August 2011
- In 2010 the Dutch staffing market saw the first signs of recovery.
- Domestic giants Randstad and USG People still well ahead of the pack; Adecco now ahead of ManpowerGroup
- A highly fragmented market: the top 5 firms owns just a third of the Dutch market.
12 July 2011
The European Clinical/Scientific segment accounts for one third of the global market ...
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
20 April 2011
The first of our ongoing series of reports focusing on specific sectors with high growth potential...
7 April 2011
Our list features staffing companies with 2010 sales generated in Belgium in execess of 8 million euro.
11 November 2010
- This webinar was recorded on November 11, 2010 at Staffing Industry Analysts London office and aimed at developping knowledge of best practice for managers responsible for temporary staffing and/or independent contractors recruitment programmes within there organization.
- Speakers: John Nurthen,... More