Tony Gregoire is Director of Research, North America, at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is currently responsible for North American research for Corporate Members. Since joining Staffing Industry Analysts in 2008, he has covered healthcare staffing and authored reports such as the US Staffing Industry Forecast and the VMS & MSP Competitive Landscape.
Tony holds an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School and passed the CFA Level III exam.
December 2, 2014
Healthcare temps are generally satisfied with their staffing agencies, though they are the least satisfied among major occupations, according to our recently released 2014 Temporary Worker Survey.
November 5, 2014
In our recently released report, The Rise of Freelancer Management Systems, Staffing Industry Analysts addressed an emerging and potentially disruptive technology.
October 21, 2014
The European IT temporary staffing market generated $17.7 billion of revenue in 2013, according to a new report by Staffing Industry Analysts.
September 15, 2014
- This summary provides excerpts from the full 2014 VMS & MSP Landscape Report
- 24 VMS providers and 25 MSPs participated in study
- Report contains our size estimates of global VMS and MSP markets
September 4, 2014
- Gross margin for 17 publicly traded staffing companies from 2004 to 2Q14
- Median gross margin remains below pre-recession levels
- Of the 17 companies in our report, 14 reported an increase in margin from 1Q14 to 2Q14
August 29, 2014
- Global VMS and MSP spend in our study rose 23% and 19%, respectively
- Market estimates for North America and Europe contained in this report
- Trend in US clients using an external MSP starting to plateau
August 22, 2014
- Overview of Canadian legal landscape
- Various provincial laws of Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec explained
- Details on statutory costs provided
July 8, 2014
- 63% percent of US temporary agency jobs at high risk of computerization
- F&A, industrial, and office/clerical are highest-risk staffing segments
- Strategies for staffing firms include pivoting toward low-risk jobs and human-machine hybrid models
June 22, 2014
- Overview of Mexican legal landscape
- Limitations on use of temporary agency workers explained
- Details on statutory costs
April 25, 2014
- Overview of the U.S. legal landscape
- Affordable Care Act, IC misclassification and other key topics discussed
- Details on employers' statutory costs