February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
February 18, 2014
- Roughly a third of workers expressed some form of unsolicited praise
- Industrial workers were the most likely to express praise, healthcare workers were the least likely
- The most common requests were: increase and improve communication and feedback, increase pay, and offer transition to... More
February 13, 2014
- Bonuses are typically $100 or less, or $500 or more - with few in between
- Higher wages typically mean higher referral bonuses
- Referral bonuses are possibly underutilized - only 28% of temporary workers reported being offered a referral bonus
February 7, 2014
- More than 4,800 temporary workers surveyed on their primary method for finding a recruiter
- Contacting a staffing agency less popular than asking a friend or searching the internet
- Results vary substantially by occupation
February 5, 2014
- More than 3,000 temporary workers surveyed on which job board or social network site they used to find work
- Monster.com was the most commonly reported job board or social network used overall
January 10, 2014
- Why do employees leave, and what makes them stay?
- Which incentives are most appreciated by employees?
- What makes employees happier and more productive?
December 18, 2013
- Staffing firm plans for Affordable Care Act
- What makes for an effective website?
- Top recruiting tactics, what works--and what doesn't
- Best and worst strategic decisions
- 415 page report summarizes 6 years of surveys
2013 Temporary Workers Survey: Preferences, Satisfaction and Agency Selection & Cumulative Index to 2009-2012 Surveys
December 17, 2013
- 4,700 temps from over 40 firms surveyed
- Temp benefits, brand recognition, satisfaction
- 161 page report accumulates all previous temp/contingent surveys
2013 Staffing Company Survey: What percent of staffing revenue flows through VMS and MSP, and what is the typical fee charged to staffing firms?
November 22, 2013
- We asked staffing firms for the percent of their business conducted through either VMS or MSP, as well as the typical fee they pay to VMS and MSP providers
- At the median, staffing firms conduct 10% of their business through VMS
- At the median, staffing firms conduct 5% of their business through... More
2013 Staffing Company Survey: What percent of staffing firm revenue is derived from statement of work (SOW)?
November 22, 2013
- Forty-seven percent of staffing firms derived some revenue from SOW
- Among these firms, the median percent of revenue derived was 10%
- There was a strong positive correlation between firm size and whether a firm derived any revenue from SOW.