June 19, 2012
- Specific look at healthcare buyers: data on CW usage and plans, management strategies and drivers of contingent labor
- Data from 82 respondents from 71 US healthcare buyers
June 18, 2012
- Updated data on CW usage and plans, CW management strategies, VMS use, management of interns and healthcare reform
- Data from 285 respondents from 226 North American companies with 1,000+ employees
June 12, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Staffing trends update
- Temporary worker survey - what's the score?
June 5, 2012
- SIA's first survey of staffing firm recruiting/talent practices
- Well over 100 respondents from a broad range of firms
- Key insights into organization, process, and technology
May 31, 2012
- 75% of temps seek permanent employment
- 10% just working for the income
- 15% preferred temping for other non-pecuniary reasons
2012 Temporary Worker Survey: What was your hourly pay rate for your most recent contract/temp assignment?
May 30, 2012
- Reported temp pay rates and ranges for occupational groups
- Pay rate "range" for highest paid was 4-5 times greater than for lowest paid
- Skill ranges probably account for corresponding pay rate range differences
May 25, 2012
- 61% of US locum tenens market surveyed
- Data on total revenue, volume, bill rate, pay rate and gross margin by specialty
- Hospitalists and emergency medicine biggest winners; radiology and anesthesiology continue to decline
April 30, 2012
- Top thing to improve: "communications," cited more frequently than pay or benefits
- In general, soft factors very significant for temps
- Among temps who liked agency, many cited positive attitude of staff, good communication, timely pay
April 19, 2012
- #1 way temps found agency: "they contacted me"
- Referrals, job board, and web searches also cited frequently
- Less effective than expected: Social networking, branding
April 16, 2012
- Half of all CW managers said they have past experience in procurement, 43% in HR, 30% in staffing and 24% in IT.
- A quarter of buyers said that they had been a temporary worker and 7% an independent contractor.