August 7, 2013
- Preliminary comments ahead of September 2013 forecast
- Growth in office/clerical, engineering/design, and retained search staffing appear to be doing better than forecast
- Growth in Allied healthcare staffing appears slower than projected
April 29, 2013
- Public company revenue results were mixed in the second half of 2012, with Adecco's North American Medical Sciences revenue leading the pack.
- Over the past decade, R&D employment in the physical, engineering, and life sciences has shown a strong secular growth trend, increasing by 25% while... More
April 24, 2013
- Based on our April 2013 forecast, we estimate growth of 8% in 2013, with market size at $1.0 billion. In 2014, we also forecast growth of 8%.
- Recent employment trends varied significantly in four key marketing/creative industries.
- Median unemployment rates declined significantly among:... More
April 24, 2013
- Adecco reported moderate growth in finance/legal in 2H12. Due to expiration of several large contracts, Hudson Global continued to experience revenue declines.
- Employment in legal services industry gained 11,000 jobs in 2011, the best year since the recession.
- As of our April forecast,... More
April 3, 2013
- Public companies in the American finance/accounting staffing industry reported moderate annual sales growth in the second half of 2012, continuing a trend of positive growth beginning in early 2011.
- Median year-over-year revenue growth was 8% in February 2013, according to Pulse Survey respondents.... More
April 2, 2013
- Public companies generally exhibited slow to moderate engineering sales growth in 2H12, sub-categories varied significantly.
- Among Pulse Survey respondents, median y/y revenue growth was 15% in February, in line with levels seen over the past twelve months.
- Total employment growth in industries... More
December 19, 2012
- Over 500 occupations analyzed for staffing potential
- Employment, wages, temp usage detailed by occupation
- Best 32 niche occupational temp markets identified
- Entire data available for easy download
December 12, 2012
- Preliminary comments ahead of April 2013 forecast
- Finance/accounting and legal staffing appear to be underperforming targets
- Engineering staffing doing better
October 3, 2012
- Market expected to grow 8% in 2013
- Total employment growth y/y positive for advertising and marketing consulting industries, but flat for graphic design and market research industries
- Unemployment rates remain high relative to other professional occupations
September 28, 2012
- Public staffing firms report mixed results in 2Q12
- Legal services employment declined 70K during the recession and only 9K jobs have returned
- High number of acquisitions reported in 1H12