April 24, 2013
- Adecco reported moderate growth in finance/legal in 2H12. Due to expiration of several large contracts, Hudson Global continued to experience revenue declines.
- Employment in legal services industry gained 11,000 jobs in 2011, the best year since the recession.
- As of our April forecast,... More
April 3, 2013
- Public companies in the American finance/accounting staffing industry reported moderate annual sales growth in the second half of 2012, continuing a trend of positive growth beginning in early 2011.
- Median year-over-year revenue growth was 8% in February 2013, according to Pulse Survey respondents.... More
April 2, 2013
- Public companies generally exhibited slow to moderate engineering sales growth in 2H12, sub-categories varied significantly.
- Among Pulse Survey respondents, median y/y revenue growth was 15% in February, in line with levels seen over the past twelve months.
- Total employment growth in industries... More
December 19, 2012
- Over 500 occupations analyzed for staffing potential
- Employment, wages, temp usage detailed by occupation
- Best 32 niche occupational temp markets identified
- Entire data available for easy download
December 12, 2012
- Preliminary comments ahead of April 2013 forecast
- Finance/accounting and legal staffing appear to be underperforming targets
- Engineering staffing doing better
October 3, 2012
- Market expected to grow 8% in 2013
- Total employment growth y/y positive for advertising and marketing consulting industries, but flat for graphic design and market research industries
- Unemployment rates remain high relative to other professional occupations
September 28, 2012
- Public staffing firms report mixed results in 2Q12
- Legal services employment declined 70K during the recession and only 9K jobs have returned
- High number of acquisitions reported in 1H12
September 14, 2012
- 391-page aggregation of all previous buyer surveys
- Best practices, metrics, updated projections
- Trends in VMS, MSP, buyer management of staffing firms
- Compensation data for contingent managers
September 11, 2012
- Industry projected to expand 9% in 2012 and 6% in 2013
- Solid expansion is continued evidence of positive secular shift in demand
- Segments headed for all-time peaks in 2012: industrial, IT, engineering, and locum tenens staffing
July 11, 2012
- Staffing firms with core ATS: 93%
- Top two trends: social and mobile
- Biggest barrier: organization factors