January 9, 2014
- Short and long term revenue trends in the legal staffing market
- Trends in unemployment rates among key occupations in the legal staffing market
- Employment estimates for new law school graduates
December 18, 2013
- Staffing firm plans for Affordable Care Act
- What makes for an effective website?
- Top recruiting tactics, what works--and what doesn't
- Best and worst strategic decisions
- 415 page report summarizes 6 years of surveys
November 22, 2013
- 415-page aggregation of all previous buyer surveys
- Best practices, metrics, updated projections
- Trends in VMS, MSP, buyer management of staffing firms
August 28, 2013
- Key Findings include the size of the global staffing market.
- A breakdown of 40 of the most important countries
- Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent sectors.
August 13, 2013
- List of four firms that generated at least $25 million in education/library staffing (21% of the market)
- Top three: PESG, Kelly Services, Source4Teachers
August 7, 2013
- Preliminary comments ahead of September 2013 forecast
- Growth in office/clerical, engineering/design, and retained search staffing appear to be doing better than forecast
- Growth in Allied healthcare staffing appears slower than projected
April 29, 2013
- Public company revenue results were mixed in the second half of 2012, with Adecco's North American Medical Sciences revenue leading the pack.
- Over the past decade, R&D employment in the physical, engineering, and life sciences has shown a strong secular growth trend, increasing by 25% while... More
April 24, 2013
- Based on our April 2013 forecast, we estimate growth of 8% in 2013, with market size at $1.0 billion. In 2014, we also forecast growth of 8%.
- Recent employment trends varied significantly in four key marketing/creative industries.
- Median unemployment rates declined significantly among:... More
April 24, 2013
- Adecco reported moderate growth in finance/legal in 2H12. Due to expiration of several large contracts, Hudson Global continued to experience revenue declines.
- Employment in legal services industry gained 11,000 jobs in 2011, the best year since the recession.
- As of our April forecast,... More
April 3, 2013
- Public companies in the American finance/accounting staffing industry reported moderate annual sales growth in the second half of 2012, continuing a trend of positive growth beginning in early 2011.
- Median year-over-year revenue growth was 8% in February 2013, according to Pulse Survey respondents.... More