August 24, 2015
- IT staffing buyers most often mentioned data/data scientist roles as difficult to recruit
- Engineering buyers named aerospace engineers most frequently
- Industrial buyers mention truck drivers most often
July 17, 2015
- Report ranks 41 staffing firms that generated at least $100 million in IT temporary staffing revenue
- The three largest firms are TEKsystems (Allegis Group), On Assignment, Insight Global
- Added together, the firms generated $16.3 billion in 2014
June 19, 2015
- What is driving the rise in SOW?
- How are the risks and opportunities different than staffing?
- Is this market a viable path to growth for your firm?
April 30, 2015
- Overview of work migration policies of major staffing markets
- Includes Australia, the EU, Japan and the US
December 30, 2014
- U.S. IT temporary staffing projected to grow 7% in 2015 and reach $27.8 billion
- Over the last 14 years, IT employment has increased more than 41%, compared to just 5.5% for total employment
- While numbers of U.S. computer science graduates are rising, the H-1B visa cap is limiting supply... More
October 16, 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
June 20, 2014
- This expert interview was recorded at SIA's 2013 Healthcare Staffing Summit in Chicago
- Emergence of new career paths in health IT discussed
- Report includes health information career map
February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
December 18, 2013
- For the nine publicly traded IT staffing companies we track, median y/y revenue growth was 6.2% in 2Q13 and 6.3% in 3Q13.
- According to Pulse Survey respondents, median year-over-year revenue growth was 11.5% in November.
- Employment growth in industries that purchase IT staffing has remained steady... More
December 18, 2013
- Staffing firm plans for Affordable Care Act
- What makes for an effective website?
- Top recruiting tactics, what works--and what doesn't
- Best and worst strategic decisions
- 415 page report summarizes 6 years of surveys