December 30, 2014
- U.S. IT temporary staffing projected to grow 7% in 2015 and reach $27.8 billion
- Over the last 14 years, IT employment has increased more than 41%, compared to just 3.3% for total employment
- While numbers of U.S. computer science graduates are rising, the H-1B visa cap is limiting supply... More
October 16, 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
June 20, 2014
- This expert interview was recorded at SIA's 2013 Healthcare Staffing Summit in Chicago
- Emergence of new career paths in health IT discussed
- Report includes health information career map
February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
December 18, 2013
- For the nine publicly traded IT staffing companies we track, median y/y revenue growth was 6.2% in 2Q13 and 6.3% in 3Q13.
- According to Pulse Survey respondents, median year-over-year revenue growth was 11.5% in November.
- Employment growth in industries that purchase IT staffing has remained steady... More
December 18, 2013
- Staffing firm plans for Affordable Care Act
- What makes for an effective website?
- Top recruiting tactics, what works--and what doesn't
- Best and worst strategic decisions
- 415 page report summarizes 6 years of surveys
December 13, 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.
November 22, 2013
- 415-page aggregation of all previous buyer surveys
- Best practices, metrics, updated projections
- Trends in VMS, MSP, buyer management of staffing firms
October 22, 2013
A recent Staffing Industry Analysts survey tried to gauge staffing firms’ awareness of online staffing and their response to it. Some 80 percent of the 534 respondents were either unaware or not interested in such services.
October 9, 2013
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASD: MGIC), a provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications and business integration, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with KBR Inc. (NYSE: KBR) to acquire the U.S. enterprise operations of KBR subsidiary Allstates Technical... More