2013 Staffing Company Survey: Staffing firm expectations and plans in response to the Affordable Care Act
September 20, 2013
- Thirty-eight percent of staffing firms expect a revenue decrease associated with ACA, while 44% expect a revenue increase. Eighteen percent do not anticipate an effect either way.
- Firms in the IT segment were more likely than the average firm to expect a revenue decrease associated with... More
August 28, 2013
- Key Findings include the size of the global staffing market.
- A breakdown of 40 of the most important countries
- Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent sectors.
August 7, 2013
- Preliminary comments ahead of September 2013 forecast
- Growth in office/clerical, engineering/design, and retained search staffing appear to be doing better than forecast
- Growth in Allied healthcare staffing appears slower than projected
July 29, 2013
- Panel from the 2012 Healthcare Staffing Summit provides viewpoints on major trends impacting the industry
- Topics include the Affordable Care Act, changing models of care, the aging population and the obesity epidemic
June 28, 2013
- Two key recruitment metrics
- Vary across staffing segment
- Vary across contract vs perm
June 11, 2013
- Comprehensive report on numerous U.S. healthcare trends released by CDC.
- Number of visits to hospital emergency departments remains high, but did decline from 2009 to 2010.
June 10, 2013
- Panel from the 2012 Healthcare Staffing Summit provides overview of RPO in healthcare
- Topics include contract structuring, pricing, and how to sell RPO
- Find out whether RPO is a good fit for your business
April 30, 2013
- Summary report of locum tenens benchmarking survey results
- 16 companies generating $1.2B in 2012 locum revenue comprise response pool
- Among respondents, locum tenens revenue rose 10% in 2012
April 18, 2013
- While generally positive, publicly-held healthcare staffing firms reported a wide range of revenue growth rates in 2H12, with wider variation within specific healthcare sub-segments.
- According to Pulse survey respondents in the allied healthcare staffing segment, median y/y revenue growth... More
January 11, 2013
- Experts discuss per diem nurse staffing
- Topics include market growth, bill rates, buyer usage patterns, the Joint Commission, new tech and healthcare reform