March 11, 2014
- Nearly half of temporary workers receive coverage from an outside, non-staffing source
- On average, only a third of temporary workers who are offered insurance sign up for it
- One-quarter of temporary workers report that they have signed up for a healthcare exchange (or are planning to) ... More
December 31, 2013
- U.S. temporary healthcare staffing market projected to grow 7% in 2014
- Supply and demand presents long-term tailwind
- Fundamental changes to healthcare system pose challenges to healthcare staffing
December 27, 2013
- U.S. home healthcare market expected to double by 2022
- Personal care aides and home health aides are the #1 and #2 projected fastest-growing occupations
- Interview of three industry executives discuss the opportunities and challenges of this market
December 19, 2013
- In general, publicly held healthcare staffing firms have exhibited a trend of decelerating year-over-year (y/y) revenue growth through the first three quarters of 2013.
- According to Pulse Survey respondents in the allied healthcare staffing segment, median y/y revenue growth in November was 2%... More
December 18, 2013
- Staffing firm plans for Affordable Care Act
- What makes for an effective website?
- Top recruiting tactics, what works--and what doesn't
- Best and worst strategic decisions
- 415 page report summarizes 6 years of surveys
December 13, 2013
- Panel of locum firm executives discusses trends in the locum tenens market
- Effect of employed physician model, physician shortage and MSP discussed
- Panelists share their thoughts on how locum fits into a more value-based payment model
November 22, 2013
- 415-page aggregation of all previous buyer surveys
- Best practices, metrics, updated projections
- Trends in VMS, MSP, buyer management of staffing firms
2013 Staffing Company Survey: Staffing firm expectations and plans in response to the Affordable Care Act
September 20, 2013
- Thirty-eight percent of staffing firms expect a revenue decrease associated with ACA, while 44% expect a revenue increase. Eighteen percent do not anticipate an effect either way.
- Firms in the IT segment were more likely than the average firm to expect a revenue decrease associated with... More
August 28, 2013
- Key Findings include the size of the global staffing market.
- A breakdown of 40 of the most important countries
- Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent sectors.
August 7, 2013
- Preliminary comments ahead of September 2013 forecast
- Growth in office/clerical, engineering/design, and retained search staffing appear to be doing better than forecast
- Growth in Allied healthcare staffing appears slower than projected