January 10, 2014
- Why do employees leave, and what makes them stay?
- Which incentives are most appreciated by employees?
- What makes employees happier and more productive?
January 9, 2014
- Short and long term revenue trends in the legal staffing market
- Trends in unemployment rates among key occupations in the legal staffing market
- Employment estimates for new law school graduates
January 6, 2014
- Staffing Industry Analysts noted 69 publicly announced acquisitions of staffing firms in North America in 2013
- Commercial and IT staffing firms were the most frequent targets
- Among firms surveyed, median multiple paid for acquisitions was 0.6x revenue
January 2, 2014
- Total global online staffing segment spend/ market size to grow significantly by 2020, as most of the underlying conditions and drivers seem to support expansion (versus restriction) of online platform-based spend.
- Three forecasts illustrate what we consider credible, supportable range of possible... More
December 31, 2013
- U.S. temporary healthcare staffing market projected to grow 7% in 2014
- Supply and demand presents long-term tailwind
- Fundamental changes to healthcare system pose challenges to healthcare staffing
December 27, 2013
- U.S. home healthcare market expected to double by 2022
- Personal care aides and home health aides are the #1 and #2 projected fastest-growing occupations
- Interview of three industry executives discuss the opportunities and challenges of this market
December 26, 2013
- Mining and logging is hottest among eleven major industries
- Government came in last, with notable job losses at the federal level
- Industry with highest average overtime hours is petroleum refineries
December 20, 2013
- Experts describe staffing markets that do not use VMS/MSP
- Tips on building a "boutique" staffing model
December 19, 2013
- In general, publicly held healthcare staffing firms have exhibited a trend of decelerating year-over-year (y/y) revenue growth through the first three quarters of 2013.
- According to Pulse Survey respondents in the allied healthcare staffing segment, median y/y revenue growth in November was 2%... More
December 18, 2013
- For the nine publicly traded IT staffing companies we track, median y/y revenue growth was 6.2% in 2Q13 and 6.3% in 3Q13.
- According to Pulse Survey respondents, median year-over-year revenue growth was 11.5% in November.
- Employment growth in industries that purchase IT staffing has remained steady... More