2015 Temporary Worker Survey:By what communication methods do temporary workers prefer to hear about new job opportunities?
July 1, 2015
- Temps prefer to hear about jobs by email and phone
- Texting jobs relatively unpopular even with young people
- Only 1% want to hear about jobs via social media
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:What criteria are most important to temporary workers in choosing their staffing agency?
June 19, 2015
- Temps asked top staffing firm selection criteria
- Pay, assignment availability top the list
- But trustworthiness also ranks high
June 3, 2015
- Results from the first comprehensive survey on Total Talent Management
- Watch the playback on demand, approx 1 hour
- Download a copy of the presentation as a pdf
June 1, 2015
- Only 16% of temporary workers want to be called temps
- Preferred job designation varies by wage
- Term most widely accepted: "contractor"
May 8, 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More
March 5, 2015
- Review of MSP structures in 20 staffing markets
- While there are certainly legal considerations to take into account, by structuring programmes in the correct way, they should not prevent programme managers from expanding programmes into any country they wish.
- There is no one-size-fits-all MSP... More
January 30, 2015
- Staffing Industry Analysts noted 70 publicly announced acquisitions of staffing firms in North America in 2014.
- Healthcare and IT staffing firms were the most frequent targets.
October 24, 2014
- Benchmark order fill rates and time to fill
- Metrics by skill segment and firms size
- Metrics for temporary staffing and direct hire
September 4, 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 66 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers
June 20, 2014
- The top suggestion is to stay connected, particularly through a Linkedin or Facebook group
- Several buyers suggested using social media to ensure that former employees are aware of current job openings
- Buyers also suggested treating employees with honesty and professionalism, particularly when... More