“Recruitment in the Cloud,” A Discussion About the Co-evolution of Recruiting With Cloud and Semantic Search Technologies
March 19, 2013
- Cloud and semantic technologies impacting recruiting
- More powerful, useful than last-gen "keyword search"
- Heightened integration and leveraging information
How does brand recognition by temporary workers vary across a range of staffing firms and non-staffing firms?
March 4, 2013
- 60% average correct categorization
- "Big name" firms topped the list
- Wide variance of correct categorization
January 23, 2013
As your company’s “A” players, who stayed put during the recession, are seeing better opportunities elsewhere, and baby boomers who delayed retirement are now reconsidering, the war for talent is on. Here’s what you can do, writes Clyde Stutts in The Staffing Stream.
2012 Staffing Company Survey: What percent of sales force and recruiters' compensation is typically derived from bonus?
December 17, 2012
- Median percent of sales force compensation derived from bonus: 26%
- Median percent of recruiters’ compensation derived from bonus: 20%
- Firms in the finance/insurance industry; healthcare temporary staffing, typically had the most bonus-driven compensation for both salespeople and recruiters.... More
November 29, 2012
There are two basic shifts in thinking and planning that need to occur. One is a shift from thinking about your business as one that “delivers people/workers as products” to one that “provides talent as service.” The other shift involves a shift in thinking about your technology platform... More
November 13, 2012
I was recently asked to talk about “social media and recruiting” (for staffing firms: how to approach it, what to do, etc.) at the SIA Healthcare Staffing Summit held this past week. This assignment really caused me to think about the challenges of adoption and what a reasonable perspective... More
November 13, 2012
- Twenty-nine percent of staffing firms surveyed reported using the bench model to some degree
- Taking industry as a whole, bench model workers make up about 5% of all temp workers
- Bigger firms use bench model more
Third-Party Providers of Staffing Firm-focused, Core Enterprise, Front-Office Technology Solutions: Landscape Report
October 9, 2012
- Twelve solution providers covered
- Rich profiles of diverse offerings
- Wealth of options for staffing firms
August 31, 2012
So what is UC and why is it important to staffing firms? Is it something that staffing firms are already leveraging or cannot afford to leverage? "Beyond sheer technical capabilities, UC can help SMBs to gain competitive advantage and to differentiate themselves in a marketplace..." Click... More