2013 Temporary Worker Survey: The Truth About Benefits and Bonuses (through the eyes of temporary workers)
April 2, 2013
- Health/dental benefits most frequent
- Referral bonuses most common
- Benefits/bonuses vary by occupation
March 14, 2013
- Overall average NPS 45% (same as last year)
- Office/Business occupations scored above average
- Soft factors (trust in firm, etc,) correlated most with NPS
February 22, 2013
- Compensation data from 5,300 internal employees and 100 staffing firms
- Compensation for 12 job titles, 16 levels of experience, 4 firm sizes and 9 segments
- Localize estimates to your metro area
December 18, 2012
- Complete 346-page report for instant download
- Aggregation of all 2008-2012 staffing firm survey analyses
- Fifth annual SIA survey of staffing firms
- What's different about consistently profitable firms?
- Should VMS be avoided?
- Which vendors to staffing firms are most recommended?
December 17, 2012
- Median percent of revenue flowing through VMS: 5%
- Firms in the finance/insurance industry; IT staffing most likely to have high portion of revenue flowing through VMS
- Larger firms more likely to have large portion of revenue flowing through VMS
2012 Staffing Company Survey: What percent of sales force and recruiters' compensation is typically derived from bonus?
December 17, 2012
- Median percent of sales force compensation derived from bonus: 26%
- Median percent of recruiters’ compensation derived from bonus: 20%
- Firms in the finance/insurance industry; healthcare temporary staffing, typically had the most bonus-driven compensation for both salespeople and recruiters.... More
December 12, 2012
- Most profitable temp segment: IT staffing
- Most profitable staffing firm size: $50 million-$100 million
- Most profitable priority: recruiting/retaining quality staff
December 11, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- What do profitable staffing firms do differently?
- Online staffing report
2012 Staffing Company Survey: How satisfied are staffing firms with their acquisitions, and what drives acquisition success?
November 26, 2012
- Net promoter score for acquisitions made in last three years: -26%
- Use of an M&A advisor did not affect respondents' satisfaction
- Moderate correlation between acquirer size and satisfaction