December 5, 2013
- Panel of CFOs discusses the role of finance in a staffing company
- Panelists share which finance metrics they find the most useful
- Spending priorities, M&A, and costs of Affordable Care Act implementation discussed
November 22, 2013
- We asked staffing firms for the percent of revenue they derive from their top client, as well as their top five clients.
- Among all staffing firms, the median percent of revenue derived from a single client was 20%.
- The median percent of revenue derived from the five largest clients was 50%. ... More
November 13, 2013
- Staffing firms reported the direct hire recruiting tactic with the highest bang-to-buck return on spend/effort to be Linkedin (32% of respondents). A significant portion of respondents also selected: Job boards (25%), recruit from existing candidate list (20%), and list jobs on company website... More
November 7, 2013
- As in every year the Staffing Company Survey has been conducted, respondents reported their company's top priority to be growing revenue.
- When comparing responses from the current survey with past results, we found three groups of priorities in descending order of importance: Growing revenue,... More
November 5, 2013
- One of the major challenges facing contingent workforce program managers and executives is ensuring that a common language is used. A lack of common definitions can cause severe communication problems.
- To help alleviate the issue, this newly revised lexicon suggests a set of "working definitions"... More
September 4, 2013
- Total compensation fell by a median 4.52 percent in 2012 at U.S.-based public staffing firms, according to an analysis of executive compensation that looked at the two most highly paid executives at a selection of publicly traded staffing firms.
- Median total compensation for the top two executives... More
July 31, 2013
- Study of staffing sales force salary and incentives
- Includes best practices around sales compensation
- 98 staffing firms surveyed
July 9, 2013
- Benchmark payment times for staffing firms, MSPs
- Large buyers typically take longer to pay
June 28, 2013
- Two key recruitment metrics
- Vary across staffing segment
- Vary across contract vs perm
May 29, 2013
- Median annual contingent workforce spend for North American buyers with 1,000 or more employees is was in the $80-$89.9 million range.
- Buyer spend by industry, skill, size and primary contingent workforce model