April 24, 2013
- Staffing firms depend on an ecosystem of solution/service providers (and vice-versa)
- 200+ participated in SIA survey to begin to identify and characterize the ecosystem
- Respondents spanned more than 20 solution/service types, including consulting, payroll, technology, M&A, marketing... More
April 23, 2013
- Our latest Excel tool of US Statutory Expenses available for download
- Access average workers' compensation rates by occupation and state
- Average SUTA rates available by state
2013 Temporary Worker Survey: How many different staffing agencies are temporary workers currently signed up with?
April 10, 2013
- Most work for only one firm at a time
- About 30% work with more than one
- Data unclear on what drives this 30%
April 3, 2013
IT staffing firms score an NPS of 50% from temps; most IT temps use firms as stepping stones for full-time work; for temps, it's not all about compensation.
2013 Temporary Worker Survey: The Truth About Benefits and Bonuses (through the eyes of temporary workers)
April 2, 2013
- Health/dental benefits most frequent
- Referral bonuses most common
- Benefits/bonuses vary by occupation
March 14, 2013
- Overall average NPS 45% (same as last year)
- Office/Business occupations scored above average
- Soft factors (trust in firm, etc,) correlated most with NPS
February 22, 2013
- Compensation data from 5,300 internal employees and 100 staffing firms
- Compensation for 12 job titles, 16 levels of experience, 4 firm sizes and 9 segments
- Localize estimates to your metro area
December 18, 2012
- Complete 346-page report for instant download
- Aggregation of all 2008-2012 staffing firm survey analyses
- Fifth annual SIA survey of staffing firms
- What's different about consistently profitable firms?
- Should VMS be avoided?
- Which vendors to staffing firms are most recommended?
December 17, 2012
- Median percent of revenue flowing through VMS: 5%
- Firms in the finance/insurance industry; IT staffing most likely to have high portion of revenue flowing through VMS
- Larger firms more likely to have large portion of revenue flowing through VMS
2012 Staffing Company Survey: What percent of sales force and recruiters' compensation is typically derived from bonus?
December 17, 2012
- Median percent of sales force compensation derived from bonus: 26%
- Median percent of recruiters’ compensation derived from bonus: 20%
- Firms in the finance/insurance industry; healthcare temporary staffing, typically had the most bonus-driven compensation for both salespeople and recruiters.... More