March 24, 2015
- Among 24 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 4Q14 revenue increased by a median 5.4% year-over-year.
- Seventy-five percent experienced positive y/y revenue growth, down from 3Q14's 89%.
- Seventy-one percent reported positive net income, down from 78% in 3Q14.
March 10, 2015
- We interviewed CEOs at seven fast-growing industrial staffing firms
- The seven firms achieved organic average annual revenue growth of 43% from 2009 to 2013, compared with 13% growth in the segment
- CEOs discussed competitive differentiators, growth drivers, outlook, and the Affordable Care Act... More
February 19, 2015
- This interactive tool displays annual compensation data for staffing firm professionals.
- Compensation is broken out by experience, job title, company size and skill segment.
December 19, 2014
- RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
November 26, 2014
- Staffing firms were asked to recommend their top two favorite vendors, and to explain their selection
- Four vendors received 20 or more recommendations, 25 additional received at least three
- Job boards and front office solutions platforms topped the list
November 18, 2014
- Among 27 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 3Q14 revenue increased 8.9% y/y (median).
- Eighty-nine percent experienced positive y/y revenue growth, up from 2Q14's 74%.
- Seventy-eight percent reported positive net income, down from 83% in 2Q14.
2014 Staffing Company Survey:How often do temporary workers quit an assignment early? How often are they dismissed for poor performance?
November 14, 2014
- Median quit rate: 5%
- Median early termination rate: 4%
- Rates vary markedly by skill segment
November 6, 2014
- 250 Staffing execs reported total comp
- Benchmark comp calculated for CEO, CFO, COO, Sales positions
- Comp trending up for most, but not for sales
October 30, 2014
- 21 networks and associations identified
- Report covers U.S., Europe and Australia/NZ
- Most commonly mentioned: ASA, APSCO, RSCA
October 24, 2014
- Benchmark order fill rates and time to fill
- Metrics by skill segment and firms size
- Metrics for temporary staffing and direct hire