February 10, 2011
- Economic outlook continues to improve
- Disappointing employment report from BLS likely driven by inclement weather
- Initial unemployment claims back below 400,000
December 21, 2010
- Big players report revenue down about 30%
- Strengthening economy produces sector weakness
- Outplacement to continue to decline in 2011 and 2012
December 17, 2010
- 2008 estimate and preliminary 2009 estimate of the global contingent market in this report
- Contingent market divided into temporary staffing and non-agency contingents
- U.S. and Japan are the two largest contingent markets in terms of revenue
December 9, 2010
Third quarter results of the two publicly traded engineering/design staffing firms that we follow showed that these companies are experiencing recovery in the segment. Likewise, data from the Staffing Industry Pulse Survey also indicate widespread growth.
December 9, 2010
- Healthcare staffing buyers have reached a point beyond which even they were not willing to cut further.
- While we do believe that the healthcare staffing market has bottomed out, signs point to a mild recovery through 2011.
- Moreover, hospitals will continue to have an easier time finding workers... More
October 27, 2010
- For your convenience, all our U.S. staffing, contingent estimates in one file
- U.S. staffing size, growth trend, detail by occupation
- U.S. Census Bureau data
October 21, 2010
Every five years, the U.S. Census Bureau releases its estimate of the size of the temporary staffing market. Estimates for 2007 were released this year, and for the first time contained information by product line (occupation). After cross-referencing this information with data from the U.S. Bureau of... More
October 12, 2010
The following replay includes reports on: U.S. employment trends Staffing revenue growth by sector and segment Survey data revealing what profitable firms do differently.
Watch the full webinar on demand.
Analysis of temp employment trends.
What gives profitable staffing firms the edge.
October 5, 2010
Initial jobless claims renewing downward trend, but still above 450,000
High unemployment expected to linger
October 1, 2010
More favorable economic data in September lift SISI and broader market
3 firms up more than 20%, 4 down more than 20%