Select from the topics below to refine your search
January 30, 2015
- Staffing Industry Analysts noted 70 publicly announced acquisitions of staffing firms in North America in 2014.
- Healthcare and IT staffing firms were the most frequent targets.
January 23, 2015
- Each year, Staffing Industry Analysts conducts a comprehensive assessment of Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and Managed Service Program (MSP) providers.
- The detailed reports provide insight to buyers about the latest features and functionality, service offerings, breadth of experience and... More
January 16, 2015
- California employers jointly liable with labor contractors for wage and workers’ compensation violations
- Assessing the Affordable Care Act’s impact on third-party staffing arrangements
- Wage compliance challenges for the new year
- Senate report probes “EEOC: An Agency on the Wrong Track?”... More
January 13, 2015
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- New interactive occupational evaluator tool
- Approximately 1 hour
January 8, 2015
- US Staffing Industry Stock Index gained 1.7% in 2H14
- Nine stocks advanced, eight declined
- Underperfomed the S&P 500 (up 5.0%), outperformed the Russell 2000 (up 1.0%)
January 7, 2015
- As the internet enables globalisation and businesses operate across myriad jurisdictions online, countries across the World are developing and extending data protection regulation.
- With organisations transferring more and more data across borders, it is crucial that firms manage and safeguard... More
January 5, 2015
- Surplus of 340,000 RNs predicted by 2025.
- Revised projection driven by increased enrollments/graduations from nursing schools.
- Sixteen states are projected to still have shortage.
December 31, 2014
- Newly insured and an improving economy driving accelerating growth in healthcare staffing
- While current environment is highly favorable for healthcare staffing, long-term trends are mixed
- Nursing shortage no longer projected through 2025
December 31, 2014
- See a complete list of financial results across the staffing industry in 2014
- Find out how your competitors or suppliers fared
- All events listed are covered in the Daily News
December 30, 2014
- U.S. IT temporary staffing projected to grow 7% in 2015 and reach $27.8 billion
- Over the last 14 years, IT employment has increased more than 41%, compared to just 5.5% for total employment
- While numbers of U.S. computer science graduates are rising, the H-1B visa cap is limiting supply... More