Select from the topics below to refine your search
May 20, 2014
- Mixed Q1 results reported by publicly held companies.
- Adecco reported double-digit U.S. outplacement revenue growth, partly driven by the financial and pharmaceutical industries.
- Three percent decline projected for U.S. outplacement market in 2014.
May 16, 2014
- SIA projects growth in the U.S. retained search market of 12% in 2014 to $6.0 billion
- Oddly, financial services industry noted as a driver of demand in both the retained search and outplacement markets
May 14, 2014
- Variable and unpredictable workloads, lower risk with "try before you buy", and rapid business growth encourage use of contingent labor
- Learning curve and loyalty factors discourage use of contingent labor
- Buyers of professional labor are more concerned with finding quality workers,... More
May 13, 2014
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- ACA - three categories of options
- Online staffing firms & compliance
May 9, 2014
- Public engineering staffing companies mostly report strong revenue growth for 1Q14
- Oil and gas sector is driving demand for engineering staffing
- We project 5% growth in the U.S. engineering staffing market for both 2014 and 2015
May 2, 2014
- Overview of EEOC guidance and FCRA requirements
- Relevant case law provided
- Appendix discusses impact on contingent workforce management
May 1, 2014
- Expectations between buyers and sellers are converging.
- Most buyers of commercial skill sets expect bill rate increases due to ACA.
- Few buyers note avoidance as preferred strategy.
May 1, 2014
- Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labor markets in North America.
- Browse the news by topic and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends, and employment data.
April 25, 2014
- Overview of the U.S. legal landscape
- Affordable Care Act, IC misclassification and other key topics discussed
- Details on employers' statutory costs
April 24, 2014
This report contains results from 33 questions, including questions regarding:
- Common practices among buyers of staffing services
- Plans for future use of staffing services
- Factors that encourage or discourage use of staffing