Select from the topics below to refine your search
September 14, 2015
- Sixty-nine percent of buyers surveyed use a VMS, 66% use MSP
- VMS and MSP use rose sharply through about 2011 and then plateaued
- Share of buyers using a vendor for independent contractor (IC) compliance rose in 2011-2015
September 14, 2015
- This directory provides full records for over 45 staffing firms that provide staffing services to the Oil & Gas segment.
- Some firms provide services in just one market while others supply Oil & Gas workers in up to 50+ countries.
- All information was provided directly by the... More
September 11, 2015
- 55 different staffing markets assessed across six Continents.
- Complex markets identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Italy is ranked the most complex staffing market at the moment, followed by Brazil.
September 8, 2015
- Compare the value proposition of SOW projects and managed services vs staff aug and outsourcing
- Understand the four common pricing models and type of engagement to which each is best suited
- Explore strategic considerations for pricing and sourcing of SOW projects and services
September 7, 2015
- Which firms are the largest in the world
- How they break down by market share and geography
- Who has joined the list and who has left
September 4, 2015
- Our Staffing Law Updates provide you with information and advice on legal and regulatory changes impacting the world of contingent work.
September 1, 2015
- Report ranks nine firms that generated at least $25 million in U.S. retained search revenue in 2014
- Three largest: Korn/Ferry International, Heidrick & Struggles International, Spencer Stuart
- Added together, the firms generated $1.4 billion, or 25% of the market
August 31, 2015
- Revenue at the 10 fastest-growing firms had a median compound annual growth rate of 61.0%.
- 102 firms qualified for the list with compound annual growth rates of 15 percent or more.
- IT represented the biggest chunk of firms with 36% reporting IT staffing was one of their top segments.
August 27, 2015
- Among 24 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 2Q15 revenue increased by a median 7.6% year-over-year.
- Seventy-five percent experienced positive y/y organic revenue growth, up from 1Q15's 68%.
- Sixty-three percent reported positive net income, up from 46% in 1Q15.
August 26, 2015
- Report ranks eight firms that generated more than $25 million in direct hire revenue in the U.S.
- Three largest: Robert Half International, MRINetwork (CDI Corporation), Allegis Group
- Added together, the firms generated $1.1 billion, or 14% of the market