Come and learn why it's important to be compliant. The current status of regulations and legislation will be discussed at 2011 CW Risk Forum.
In its third year, the CW Risk Forum is integral for CW program managers as scrutiny of permanent and temporary labor intensifies. The key to managing your risk and being in compliance with current laws is to be proactive by staying on top of the myriad of legislation and regulations being passed.
The CW Risk Forum is a conference designed to help understand best practices for managing contingent workforce related risks in many areas including:
- Classifying Independent Contractors
- Using Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
- Business Continuity Issues
- FMLA, EEO, Title VII Wage and Hour Issues
Who should attend? Every member of your group that oversees or deals with various components of contingent labor:
- Contingent Labor Program Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Corporate/In-house Counsel
- Procurement/Workforce Supply Chain Professionals
- Risk and Compliance Officers
- Finance Executives
- Risk Management Professionals