Daily NewsView All News
Work/life balance and learning opportunities have the greatest impact on job satisfaction, according to the results of a survey released by OfficeTeam, a division of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI).
The survey asked, “Aside from salary, which one of the following aspects of your job is most tied to your satisfaction?” Twenty-eight percent of respondents identified work/life balance as the top contributor to their job satisfaction. Opportunities to learn and grow ranked next with 27 percent saying that had the greatest impact on job satisfaction.
Here are the responses:
- Work/life balance: 28 percent
- Opportunities to learn and grow: 27 percent
- Ability to accomplish goals: 20 percent
- Camaraderie with coworkers: 13 percent
- A good working relationship with the boss: 11 percent
- Don’t know: 1 percent
OfficeTeam developed the survey which was conducted by an independent research firm and includes responses from 404 workers 18 years of age or older in office environments.