Daily NewsView All News
OfficeTeam, a division of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI), released responses to a survey in which human resources managers were asked to recount the most unusual or surprising question they have heard a job seeker ask during an interview.
Some of the more colorful responses included:
- Do I have to be at work every day?
- Would you consider going on a date with me?
- Do you want to take a ride in my new car?
- Can my husband finish this test for me?
- Do you have a job for my partner?
- Do you allow midday naps?
- Can you help me with the employment test?
- Can I place my desk near the cafeteria?
- What job is this for?
An independent research firm conducted the survey, which is based on telephone interviews with 650 HR managers at companies with 20 or more employees in the United States and Canada.