Daily NewsView All News
Mobile applications developers and business intelligence analysts rank among the six hot technology and design jobs for 2013, according to Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI). And overall, the information technology and creative fields will likely see above-average salary gains in the coming year, according to the recently released 2013 Salary Guides from Robert Half Technology and The Creative Group.
The six hot technology and design jobs in 2013 include:
- Mobile applications developers. Starting salaries will rise 9 percent, and will range from $92,750 to $133,500.
- Business intelligence analysts. Starting salaries will range from $94,250 to $132,500.
- Network architects. Average starting salaries will range from $102,250 to $146,500.
- Interactive creative directors. Starting salaries will range from $95,500 to $160,000.
- Interaction designers with one to five years of experience should see a salary gain of 4.9 percent, to between $52,250 and $77,500.
- User experience (UX) designers can expect a 4.8 percent salary increase, with starting compensation from $73,750 to $110,500.