Daily NewsView All News
The Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) announced the appointment of officers to the AESC global board of directors, which consists of five elected officers from each of the three AESC regional councils.
- Harry O’Neill, managing partner, Heidrick & Struggles (Hong Kong, China), Global Chair and Asia Pacific Council Chair
- James Hertlein, managing director, Boyden (Houston, USA), Global Vice-Chair and Americas Council Chair:
- Thomas Daniels, partner, Spencer Stuart (New York, USA), Global Treasurer
- Aidan Kennedy, partner, CTPartners (London, UK), European Council Chair
- Nairouz Bader, founder and CEO, Vision Executive Search (Dubai, UAE)
- Luiz Carlos Cabrera, founding partner, Amrop (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Mario Ceretti, managing partner, Transearch International (Milan, Italy)
- James Hickman, managing director, Russell Reynolds Associates (London, UK)
- Jason Johnson, managing partner, Johnson Executive Search (Sydney, Australia)
- William King, chief operating officer, North America, Korn/Ferry International (Los Angeles, USA)
- Stephen Lennard, joint managing director, Crown & Marks/Signium International (Sydney, Australia)
- Dinesh Mirchandani, president, Boyden (Mumbai, India)
- Sam Pettway, founding director, BoardWalk Consulting (Atlanta, USA)
- Luis Truchado, partner, Eurogalenus/Penrhyn International (Madrid, Spain)
- Krista Walochik, president, Norman Broadbent (Madrid, Spain)
- Peter Felix, president, AESC (New York, USA), Ex-Officio
Kenexa (NYSE: KNXA), a Wayne, Penn.-based provider of software and recruitment process outsourcing services, today announced that Andrew Goldschmidt has been named chief customer officer. Goldschmidt joined Kenexa in 1996 and since 2008 has led client services for Kenexa’s recruitment process outsourcing business unit. As chief customer officer, Goldschmidt will oversee customer experience, retention and overall satisfaction for Kenexa’s roster of clients.
Morgan Samuels, a human capital consulting firm, announced the additions of Alison Brainard as a consultant and Adam Ross as a research consultant as part of the company’s strategy to bolster its healthcare executive search practice. Brainard was previously a senior associate with Korn/Ferry International’s healthcare services practice. Ross was previously a research analyst for Spencer Stuart’s healthcare practice.
Vrecruiting, an Austin, Texas-based recruiting firm, announced that Craig Jackson has joined the company as the new managing director. He has more than 17 years of experience in recruiting solutions and helping develop and grow publicly traded and privately held staffing firms. Jackson is responsible for leading the recruiting firm, expanding recruiting solutions nationally, giving operational and strategic direction, and providing client support and guidance.