Daily NewsView All News
Know someone who should be a part of Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2012 Staffing 100 list? The list represents a who’s who of the staffing industry, and nominations for the list are now being accepted. The list will be featured in an upcoming issue of Staffing Industry Review magazine.
Nominees can include:
- CEOs — Chief executives of the largest firms in the industry.
- Thought leaders — Staffing executives who are leading with innovations or new ideas.
- Women in staffing — Key executives in the staffing industry who also happen to be women.
- Veterans — Long-time industry executives with a list of accomplishments behind them.
- Up and coming — Executives who are just starting out in staffing, yet have already begun to leave their mark.
See last year’s list by clicking here.
For nominations, simply send the person’s name, title and a brief description of their accomplishments (need not be longer than one paragraph) to Craig Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.