Daily NewsView All News
Here are a few of the recent promotions, new hires and other personnel announcements made by staffing firms. Firms making announcements include LocumTenens.com, Brightfield Strategies, DLH Holdings Corp., General Employment Enterprises Inc., The Reserves Network and the Eliassen Group, among others:
- LocumTenens.com promoted Kevin Thill to senior vice president, psychiatry. LocumTenens.com, part of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies, is a physician staffing company based in Alpharetta, Ga.
- Brightfield Strategies hired Liz Harper and Kirk Reade as senior associates. Brightfield Strategies is a management consulting firm specializing in contingent workforce strategy initiatives.
- DLH Holdings Corp. (NASD: DLHC) appointed Austin Yerks to its board of directors. DLH is an Atlanta-based provider of healthcare and logistics staffing and services to the federal government.
- General Employment Enterprises Inc. (AMEX: JOB) appointed Michael Schroering as a board member. General Employment Enterprises is a staffing provider based in Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- The Reserves Network reported Regional Director Summer Schwarzer is regional director of its new Savannah, Ga., office and Shane Lasseter is staffing supervisor of the new location. The Reserves Network is a staffing firm based in Fairview Park, Ohio.
- Eliassen Group announced it hired 12 new account executives and recruiters to staff new offices in Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio. Eliassen Group is a technology, consulting and training firm based in Wakefield, Mass.
- The Training Associates appointed Scott Tate as senior director of marketing. The Training Associates is provider of trainer staffing.
- Cerius Interim Executive Solutions added Kami Ames as regional vice president for Northern California. Cerius provides interim executives and is based in Irvine, Calif.
- Millennium Search hired Jason Lewis as a senior executive recruiter. Millennium Search is an executive search firm based in Charlotte, N.C.