Daily NewsView All News
November 21 2012
Here are a few of the recent promotions, new hires and other personnel announcements made by staffing firms. Firms making announcements include TriNet, Allegis Partners, Accountable Healthcare Holdings Corp. and Cirrus Medical Staffing among others:
- TriNet appointed Steve Apfelberg as vice president of marketing. Apfelberg formerly served as chief marketing officer at Skire. TriNet is a professional employer organization based in San Leandro, Calif.
- Allegis Partners announced David Emma will be a principal in its Chicago office. Allegis Partners is an executive search firm and a division of Allegis Group.
- Accountable Healthcare Holdings Corp. announced Barbara Brown will manage its new Phoenix, Ariz., office. Accountable Healthcare is a healthcare staffing firm.
- Cirrus Medical Staffing announced Andrea Zveibel will serve as vice president and run its new Florida office.
- Alliance Solutions Group named Mark D’Agostino as president of Alliance Solutions Group of Akron in Akron, Ohio. Alliance Solutions Group is a staffing firm based in Independence, Ohio.
- Lucas Group named David Bach as managing partner of the firm’s Atlanta information technology practice group. He comes to the Lucas Group from Experis. Lucas Group is an executive search firm.
- The Training Associates hired Karen Medeiros as its recruiting manager. The Training Associates is a provider of trainer staffing.
- Counsel on Call appointed Dennis McKinnie as president. Counsel on Call is a Nashville, Tenn.-based legal staffing provider.