Daily NewsView All News
The list of fastest-growing U.S. staffing firms was released today by Staffing Industry Analysts. The annual list includes staffing firms with compound annual revenue growth of 15 percent or greater from 2007 through 2011.
The five fastest-growing staffing firms in the U.S. are:
- PrimeSkill Staffing Services; Oxnard, Calif.; 79.2 percent growth rate
- Principle Solutions Group; Atlanta; 70.9 percent growth rate
- Agile Resources Inc.; Alpharetta, Ga.; 65.0 percent growth rate
- B2B Staffing Services Inc.; Cypress, Calif.; 51.9 percent growth rate
- Rose International Inc.; Chesterfield, Mo.; 49.5 percent growth rate
To qualify for the list, staffing firms also had to have at least $1 million in revenue in 2007.
Three of the top five firms served the information technology staffing segment. And IT staffing firms also dominated the overall list of fastest-growing staffing firms.
“IT staffing companies regularly lead our fastest-growing staffing list due to the niche services they provide to the market,” said Jon Osborne, vice president of research at Staffing Industry Analysts. “As an example, if a company needs Ruby on Rails programmers, and an IT staffing company happens to have a stable of Ruby on Rails programmers, then they will be in the money. Ruby on Rails programmers are one of the hottest commodities out there.”
Market growth is also fueling the leaders; Staffing Industry Analysts predicts that the IT staffing market will grow 14 percent in 2012 as compared with the general temporary staffing market, which is predicted to grow 10 percent in 2012.
Corporate members of Staffing Industry Analysts can download the full report by clicking here.