Daily NewsView All News
The First Circuit upheld a ruling that the National Labor Relations Act prohibited a staffing firm from preventing temporary employees from discussing their compensation with others, according to the July 2011 edition of the Legs & Leg Advisor, produced by Staffing Industry Analysts and law firm Littler Mendelson.
Also in the July report:
- Ohio Court Refuses To Dismiss Installers’ Misclassification Action
- Louisiana Court Rules Technicians’ Employee Status a Jury Question
- Department of Labor Recovers More than $200,000 in Unpaid Overtime for Misclassification
- Former Afghanistan, Iraq Security Contractors Bring $60 Million Suit
- Nevada Governor Vetoes Misclassification Bill
- Court Rules Contractor Not an Agency Required To Register Under NJ Statute
Click here to access the report.