Daily NewsView All News
CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists released a study detailing the top bachelor’s degree jobs for 2013. The study is based on occupations with the most jobs added since 2010.
The top five jobs include:
- Software developers (applications and systems software): 70,872 jobs added since 2010, 7 percent growth
- Accountants and auditors: 37,123 jobs added since 2010, 3 percent growth
- Market research analysts and marketing specialists: 1,335 jobs added since 2010, 10 percent growth
- Computer systems analysts: 26,937 jobs added since 2010, 5 percent growth
- Human resources, training and labor relations specialists; 22,773 jobs added since 2010, 5 percent growth
The study uses EMSI's labor market database, which pulls from over 90 national and state employment resources and includes detailed information on employees and self-employed workers.