Daily NewsView All News
The American Staffing Association’s 2012 board of directors was elected during the organization’s Staffing World show that took place earlier this month in New Orleans. Representatives from 12 independent firms and 12 national companies serve on the board.
Board members include:
- Chairman, Aaron Green, Professional Staffing Group
- First vice chairman, Robert Livonius, AMN Strategic Workforce Solutions
- Second vice chairman, Dan Campbell, Hire Dynamics
- Treasurer, Tom Daley, Volt Workforce Solutions
- Secretary, John Elwood, Elwood Staffing Services Inc.
- Threase Baker, Abbtech Professional Resources Inc.
- Jeffrey Burnett, Labor Finders International Inc.
- Claudette Cunitz, G-Tech Services Inc.
- Tom Daley, Volt Workforce Solutions
- James Essey, The TemPositions Group of Companies
- Aaron Green, Professional Staffing Group
- James Novick, Allegis Group
- Michael Weinholtz, CHG Healthcare Services Inc.
Other directors currently serving on the board
- David Bartholomew, Health Care Corp. of America International
- Linda Carchidi, JFC Staffing Associates
- Susan Cepicka-Dietrich, Tops Staffing LLC
- W. Benjamin “Ben” Elliott, Randstad
- Diana Karabelas, Adecco Group North America
- Joe Mackey, XL Staffing Service Inc.
- James McIntire, Kelly Services Inc.
- Dane Reese, Stark
- Pat Rohe, Custom Staffing
- William Stoller, Express Services Inc.
- Dan Struve, Helpmates Staffing Services
- Mark Toth, ManpowerGroup Inc.
- William Yoh, Yoh Group