Tyler Womack joined Staffing Industry Analysts in 2013. He holds a B.A. in economics from Wheaton College.
January 13, 2014
- U.S. payroll employment rose by 74,000 in December
- Temporary help employment gained 40,400 jobs in December, largest monthly increase in nearly two years
- U.S. temporary penetration rate reached 2.06%, an all-time high
January 10, 2014
- Why do employees leave, and what makes them stay?
- Which incentives are most appreciated by employees?
- What makes employees happier and more productive?
January 9, 2014
- Short and long term revenue trends in the legal staffing market
- Trends in unemployment rates among key occupations in the legal staffing market
- Employment estimates for new law school graduates
December 19, 2013
- In general, publicly held healthcare staffing firms have exhibited a trend of decelerating year-over-year (y/y) revenue growth through the first three quarters of 2013.
- According to Pulse Survey respondents in the allied healthcare staffing segment, median y/y revenue growth in November was 2%... More
December 18, 2013
- For the nine publicly traded IT staffing companies we track, median y/y revenue growth was 6.2% in 2Q13 and 6.3% in 3Q13.
- According to Pulse Survey respondents, median year-over-year revenue growth was 11.5% in November.
- Employment growth in industries that purchase IT staffing has remained steady... More
December 13, 2013
- Panel of locum firm executives discusses trends in the locum tenens market
- Effect of employed physician model, physician shortage and MSP discussed
- Panelists share their thoughts on how locum fits into a more value-based payment model
December 10, 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Free pay rate sources — which is the best?
- Can PEOs help with ACA?
December 11, 2013
- Five popular online sources of free salary and wage information examined
- Recommendations — one source tops the list
December 5, 2013
- Panel of CFOs discusses the role of finance in a staffing company
- Panelists share which finance metrics they find the most useful
- Spending priorities, M&A, and costs of Affordable Care Act implementation discussed
November 25, 2013
- Earnings up median 14.2% y/y, revenue up median 5.4%
- Signs of acceleration
- Revenue and earnings for 22 firms detailed