Craig Johnson is Managing Editor of Staffing Industry Review and Staffing Industry Analysts Daily News. Johnson joined Staffing Industry Analysts in 2006. He has more than 17 years of experience as a journalist.
July 28, 2012
Staffing Industry Analysts joins with Towers Watson in a survey sponsored by Monster that aims to help staffing firms manage their sales force. From selecting the right people to approaching customers, the survey reveals ways to enhance sales performance.
July 27, 2012
- Healthcare Co. Settles Recruiter Claims for $12.3 Million
- Third Circuit Introduces New Test for Joint-Employer Status
- Seventh Circuit: Filling Prescription Not Treatment
- California Court Finds Franchisor May Be Liable for Claims Brought by an Employee of its Franchisee
July 25, 2012
According to an index that tracks to the progress of temporary bill rates, the cost of staffing services is on the rise.
July 11, 2012
Now that the U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, employers must now assess how the law will affect the contingent workforce — especially the penalties they may face if their contingents aren’t covered.
July 10, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Staffing trends update
- What buyers are planning for the next 2 years
- What drives IT staffing
July 9, 2012
- List of fastest-growing U.S. staffing firms.
- The top 10 fastest-growing U.S. staffing firms had a median compound annual growth rate of 48.9 percent.
- IT dominates list.
- 72 firms on this year's list
July 6, 2012
- Presentation by Littler attorney George Reardon
- Overview of healthcare reform with respect to staffing
- Suggested avenues of mitigating cost
July 2, 2012
Surprisingly few workers find staffing firms through social networking.
June 27, 2012
A food manufacturer has cited and faces more than $700,000 in fines over the death of a contractor in December.
June 26, 2012
- Connecticut legalizes medicinal marijuana
- Tennessee enacts “Tennessee Professional Employer Organization Act”
- New York drywall installer misclassification suit goes to trial
- Louisiana passes independent contractor law
- California bill would impose onerous reporting requirements on staffing... More